Birthright - Poem by Rhona McFerran
We deny our CREATOR
when we deny
of our talents.
would have us be...
We sell our
for a pitiful porridge
of selfish interests
What a sad
for the glory
HE would share.
Comments about Birthright by Rhona McFerran
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda