Blendrome - Poem by Amera Andersen
Many lifetimes, within a single life,
past memories, of how it used to be.
Continuous change, be it bliss or strife,
folding in on you, turning out on me.
It’s not just time, or how it passes on,
it’s an ever-changing universal plan.
A twist of fate the coming of new dawn,
your spirit knew before it all began.
The loss of a loved one, the birth of a child,
feel it in your soul, know it causes change.
It’s always been there, be it strong or mild,
It’s another lifetime, it’s not really strange.
It can be beautiful; it can be pain to some,
I’ve given it a name; I call it, Blendrome.
Comments about Blendrome by Amera Andersen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl