Blind - Poem by Clinton Siegle
Being partially blind and blind for a year is awkward.
living life with a careful step here or there.
I was a bit scared to be honest of that step.
Now I am walking without sight and
blindsided cares what happens on the left side of my head.
Lord, I do not understand any more
open my eyes
reality has changed dramatically for me
dear Lord, help me forgive, be forgiven, and move on as a child
Help me forgive
eternity I see is but a blink in your eyes
living from Orion Spur to Sagittarius some 2 billino years is wild
please forgive me
Comments about Blind by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl