Blue Skin - Poem by Kareem Bakhtyarfar
drinking the last cup of tea
and the tea-pot that empty.
Thinking about my lord: 'Thou':
-Love miracle shining now-
Crossing timeless with thy dream,
over the life's river stream.
Thinking of thy blue skin,
dressing with light of tangerine.
My wisdom's angles are curved;
to be in thy love deserved.
Beg thou let me touch thy feet;
Let the tear 'thy fingers' meet.
my life is a fancy lie;
let me leave it, let me fly.
Comments about Blue Skin by Kareem Bakhtyarfar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda