Kareem Bakhtyarfar Poems
- Fathers' Either fathers Or even though here, My currently ...
- Clammy Hug! ? Mourn for the Earth -as the bed- to green the ...
- Blue Skin Midnight and, drinking the last cup of tea and ...
- Aspen Dance me Dance me, you drive me drunk and ...
- ... And Here Down! before! By green leaves of narrow ...
- Nestor! I met the Nestor, Alongshore of Acheron And asked ...
- White Dreamer The white dreamer beloved, Were expanding ...
Persian Poet, born on March 23 1960 in Mashhad city of IRAN. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kareem Bakhtyarfar
Or even though here,
My currently named as my father
Did not know so
What the grief is!
They lived with their fancy midnights
Over on luckiness
Their seeds of Time
Where bright and light the green.
But now here deep;
Under thunders of the greatest nuclear bombers
Over all children's mid-day asleep
They ended all good things for us,
And ended their bright shadowy times
On long mystic alleys of world town
Which there, ties with
Way-bows of all that murky eyes
With rectangle megalopolises!
But in absence of ...