Eyes Of Wine - Poem by Kareem Bakhtyarfar
There is shining perfect moon;
but sun shall be rising soon.
On my floating knowledge nerd,
thy name is so lovely word.
soon thou see'st me within the sord,
which shall leave the illusion's ford.
Thy eyes of wine -as the shrine,
enlightened my vision, fine.
When thy mercies art with me,
waked up fortune there will be!
disunite made my heart torn,
when -separated- I was born.
By thou my lord, let me sit,
thou art sun and I'm a nit;
in chest of this nit, my sun,
so much blazing poetical pun.
divine love in me thou brought,
scintillated sparks of thought.
Living, not indeed my chore;
I would reach to saving shore;
if thou let me rise and shine,
dancing drunken of thy wine.
Comments about Eyes Of Wine by Kareem Bakhtyarfar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl