Bottom's Lower Bottom - Poem by Atef Ayadi
In one moment;
Everything makes sense to her;
While clarity is fainted.
She is defeated all the time;
While love is fated.
She sees the loss as big as a mountain;
while the gain is deeper within the mountain.
Time is her face reflected by a mirror;
While time is curved by a kiss
Gently polishes and distorts the mirror.
Bored, itchy, and irritated.
The world aught to come to her;
While her feet are an inch away
From the aught to
And the head is filled by words and worlds
That do not belong to her.
She is erupting
From her lower bottom
Or from the
Bottom of her lower bottom.
And all the time.
Even in her
Comments about Bottom's Lower Bottom by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl