Bounty Shower - Poem by Korede Abiodun
Winds sweep over the Earth
Clearing the dirt off the dark
Dark brown earth
Dutifully doing what they are
And always to do-they are.
Flowers so good followers
Open their lips to accept thee
Trees in wood opened their bossom
Bowing and welcoming thee.
Palms swings over and over
Imitating the steps of the fair maiden
Dancing to welcome thee
For your presence brings peace.
You feast to all
Out of your bounty
Peace comes with you
Peace remains with you.
Comments about Bounty Shower by Korede Abiodun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl