Broken Road - Poem by Korede Abiodun
Still down on the broken road
Tracing down my twisted path,
On this very broken road
Baggages in my bag pack.
Swirls-on my teary-eyes
Here on the straight road
Rocking my core
On this broken road.
Comments about Broken Road by Korede Abiodun
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda