Boy Toy - Poem by Starrbox Munoz
How did this come about?
Why you? Why now?
Why did I allow myself to get close to you if you mean nothing to me?
Why is it hard for me to say no to you, if I feel nothing but apathy towards you?
Why the hell did I choose you! ? A stupid foolish little boy?
I don't know why I just can't help myself.
Comments about Boy Toy by Starrbox Munoz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl