Braining Brains - Poem by prita srini
Was he right brained?
or left brained?
Did he storm brains?
or did he rain brains?
At times he cracked brains,
and sometimes tracked brains.
But often he hooked brains,
and sometimes cooked brains.
All the time he trained brains,
and every time brained brains.
Not always he picked brains,
and never hijacked brains.
From where he gained brains?
from god he bargained brains? ,
Yes but he gained, simply gained,
and famed, wonderfully famed.
dedicating these few lines to the master brain: steve jobs.
He was all brains
may he be born again
with more brains.
Comments about Braining Brains by prita srini
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl