Brandy Disappeared One Day - Poem by Sandra Osborne
Regret that I didn’t do more.
Regret that I cannot change it.
Regret for having loved her,
Regret I opened the door,
Regret she walked right through it
Without even a nod of her head.
I wish she was here,
I wish she was home.
Comments about Brandy Disappeared One Day by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: change
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl