Break Friends - Poem by Thistle Wargul
She’s ignoring me, so I do it back.
She’s hurting me, so I do it back.
She’s insulting me, so I do it back.
She’s threatening me, so I do it back.
She wants to be friends again,
But I don’t!
Comments about Break Friends by Thistle Wargul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl