Thistle Wargul Poems
- Fallen Angel When will you listen? When will you hear? ...
- School's Out Watching the ticking of the clock, Tick-tock ...
- A Boy Named Jack Once upon a time there was a boy called ...
- Mothers' Day It’s mothers day, it’s mothers day, And not a ...
- Tear Drop A salty dropp swells up With sorrow from a ...
- Is There A Point? A deceitful cuckoo, A parasite on the ...
- Goodbye* My friend I’ve got a thing to tell you, A thing ...
Writing poetry and music - the two best ways to express your feelings, and things I do regularly. Enjoy :)
NOTE: - all starred poems (poem name*) are lyrics to songs I have written more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When will you listen?
When will you hear?
When will the shell you live in
The light is penetrating
Your long forgotten past.
Open your emotions,
This chance could be your last.
When will you win?
When will you lose?
When will you apologise
To those that you abuse?
The hate that’s running through you veins,
Is burning you with fire.
Don’t wait for it to fill you up,
Keep on climbing higher.
I am the fallen angel
Invisible while I fly.
Guardian of the Earth,
The justice and the right.
I’m the one ...