Bridge To Amerithica - Poem by Travis Snell
Searching around for understanding
Standing under a bridge between left and right and demanding
A way out of this unusual situation
For this caucasian
To be in; between two nations
That are one in the same.
Even under the same name,
In the same household
Two different stories are told
To children whose minds unfold
To reveal unspeakable things.
Am I one of these offspring
Whose confusion sings
Out louder than a thousand guitar strings?
No! No, I am not, cause while im up here rhymin, and singin, and flowin
I know both where i came from, and, more importantly, where Im goin.
Comments about Bridge To Amerithica by Travis Snell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl