I Hear You Listening - Poem by Travis Snell
“I hear you listening”
Words that God spoke.
“I hear you listening
I hear the silence
That was born and raised in the
Contemplative confines of your cranium.
I hear the quiet cries
That come from your desire,
For one the thing you think you can gain from me.
I hear the inaudible screams.
I hear you listening.
But what you don’t know is
That you can listen all you want,
But you won’t earn what you so desperately desire
Until the sound of your voice fills my ears.
Comments about I Hear You Listening by Travis Snell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl