Timothy Walter Burton
Brie Boy - Poem by Timothy Walter Burton
Brie Boy had a dream he had only had twice,
that his full, round head was only a slice.
The other children never let Brie Boy play ...
... but at least he went well with a nice Chardonnay.
Comments about Brie Boy by Timothy Walter Burton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl