Timothy Walter Burton
Timothy Walter Burton Poems
- The Melancholy Death Of Oyster... He proposed in the ...
- Voodoo Girl Her skin is white cloth, and she's all sewn ...
- Staring Girl I once knew a girl who would just stand there ...
- The Boy With Nails In His Eyes put up his aluminium tree. It...
- Robot Boy Mr. an Mrs. Smith had a wonderful life. They were ...
- Melonhead There once was a morose melonhead, who sat there ...
- Pin Cushion Queen Life isn't easy for the Pin Cushion ...
Timothy Walter "Tim" Burton (born August 25, 1958) is an American film director, film producer, writer, poet, and stop motion artist. He is known for his dark, gothic, macabre and quirky horror and fantasy films such as Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Ed Wood, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Dark Shadows and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Walter Burton
The Melancholy Death Of Oyster Boy
He proposed in the dunes,
they were wed by the sea,
Their nine-day-long honeymoon
was on the isle of Capri.
For their supper they had one specatular dish-
a simmering stew of mollusks and fish.
And while he savored the broth,
her bride's heart made a wish.
That wish came true-she gave birth to a baby.
But was this little one human
Ten fingers, ten toes,
he had plumbing and sight.
He could hear, he could feel,
This unnatural birth, this canker, this blight,
was the start and the end and ...