Britanica Hymn Edited - Poem by Aldo Kraas
There are shadows in my dreams that I see
While I walk at night in the park in London riding my horse
But the shadows seen to follow me like a living ghost
Can I call this ghost the living ghost of London?
Or is somebody that is following me in the dark?
But don't try to ask me who it is because I can't see very well in the dark
Also the only light that is available in the park here in London comes from The moon in the sky
But the moon is doing a good job to guide me where I need to go from Point a to point b here in the park at London
Comments about Britanica Hymn Edited by Aldo Kraas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda