Colleen Courtney Poems
- Heroin H = harmful E = efficacious R = raffish O = ...
- Before And After Beauty - Ugliness Sweet - Uncaring Soft - ...
- A Forest Walk As I traipse through a pine forest, I inhale...
- Past Beauty I'm not the girl I used to be That girl has gone...
- Love God Eros... The cherub of love Drawing back on his ...
- Wind As the wind howls outside It knocks at the ...
- Christmas Hope It's Christmas time The hand bells ring My ...
Reading, writing, learning, long drives, car singing, lake swimming, the ocean, my daughter, my three 'c's-crystals, cards, coffee, seahorses, all animals-especially furry forest critters, The Cure, The Smiths, Morrissey, Smashing Pumpkins, spiritualism, mysticism. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It's Christmas time
The hand bells ring
My life's quite full
Of such wondrous things
Good health have I
My glad heart doth sing
Of the cheerful times
My loving family brings
Yuletide carols play softly
Candles in windows aglow
As the kids wait for Santa
And gaze out at the snow
With my whole world
Filled with blessings
I look upwards and see
The shiny, gliitering star
Upon the top of the tree
It reminds me again
Of what Christmas truly means
It's the sign to bring great hope
For all of Gods blessed beings.