Broken Friendship - Poem by 7Shadows Teed
Another slips and brakes.
Another glass falls to the ground.
I tired but you didn't want it.
It was nice while it lasted,
But you didn’t want it.
One after another they slip and brake.
You are just another broken glass in a pail with the others.
You are no different,
Only the way it happened.
You are just added to the pail.
There is nothing I can or will do to help this friendship.
It is always I who makes the first move to repair it,
So I am done now cause you have proven to me you don't want it.
You never made an attempted to repair it,
So it gets added on to the pail.
You are now no different then them,
Only how the friendship died.
Comments about Broken Friendship by 7Shadows Teed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl