Broken Row - Poem by Loren Jarvis
Within the broken row
With field firm hands
You fashioned me from clay.
And placed the bless’ed seeds,
A flood of living rain within the fertile furrows
Of my harrowed heart.
Oh may I grow to light again through sod and season,
By measured sweat and toil.
Then grow to grain full harvest ripe,
Become sweet Bread like Thee.
Comments about Broken Row by Loren Jarvis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl