Brown - Poem by Margaret Smith
For me, brown is the color of music-
My gutar, my piano.
It is the color of caffeine-
Coffee, tea, Coke-the neccessities of life.
My teddy bear sitting on my bed,
Watching my every move.
My dog, Snickers, watches me, too.
She knows when I get her brown leather leash that she's going outside.
Wet sand in the tidepools, as I'm walking along the beach,
And the brown leather cover of my favorite book, as I open it every
Comments about Brown by Margaret Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl