La Verne Binauro
Bruising The Shield - Poem by La Verne Binauro
You've hurt me,
But the tears stayed a second only.
You've insulted me,
But t'was a one-stand-hair of me.
You've denied me,
But t'was the most fading shadow of me.
So you thought you've put me down?
You never reached my skin!
Comments about Bruising The Shield by La Verne Binauro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda