Bud - Poem by kellie walker
Bud I thought you would never leave me.
You were my flower and yes I was the bud.
You helpeed me on the farm collecting the
It was this one time near the chook house
you always wanted to help me out you went
to far and got attacked by a king brown snake.
I called the vet they never come. They thought
you were fine and leave you to live your life.
Over night you passed away and left me to suffer.
I knew deep down Bud you would always be there with
You Bud chased the pigs when they were out. You saved
me a million times.
I love you Bud. Bud Flower Rose.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Bud by kellie walker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl