Buried - Poem by Andy Wood
There is a city underground
Never to be found.
The past of our now -
Yet old and grand and golden and cold.
We left it long ago
When came the veils of snow
When the earth moved
And we gave it all up
And we moved on the face of the waters
Comments about Buried by Andy Wood
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl