But I Am Here As Always - Poem by Gajanan Mishra
But I am here as always
And you are trying to
Reach me with win win game.
The game is opened as always
And you are there to
Translate the physical capacity
Within and outside the field.
The field is this body
And the players are eager to
Catch the time-ball
Though thick and thin.
All new and old are here
And I am to distinguish
Comments about But I Am Here As Always by Gajanan Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda