But I'Ll Be In My Ivory Tower And You'Ll Be At The Sacred Fount - Poem by Tanner Istace
We shall take time off
But I will offer you a present
And you shall leave (the(the future) past) .
I will sing you a poem
But we shall forget the words
And want only to remember the feelings.
You will speak
But I shall listen,
I need to hear you
And will travel anywhere s(t) p(h) ace(r) t(o) i(u) m(g) e(h) to observe
We might overlook the future
And may disregard the past
But our love will live and shall be in the present.
Comments about But I'Ll Be In My Ivory Tower And You'Ll Be At The Sacred Fount by Tanner Istace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl