But Not Uninvolved - Poem by Fred Babbin
Our minister used to say, 'Be detached, but not uninvolved.'
Life- it can be nimble,
Life- it can be quick.
But we detached must be
the time will always tick.
Comments about But Not Uninvolved by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl