But You Weren'T Alone... - Poem by Allenika ...
You were looking for me,
I was longing to see you.
and I did see you from a distance.
I wanted to call out your name
but you weren't alone
and I just left...
Comments about But You Weren'T Alone... by Allenika ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl