I Wish You Felt My Love... - Poem by Allenika ...
I wish you would know how i feel about you,
i wish you could see and feel my love i have for you.
i wish i didn't have to tell ot to you because its not the same,
i wish you understand the love i have for you without me telling it to you.
The words can't say it the way i wanted to tell,
the words can't show how i feel you in my heart.
I wish i didn't have to say it in words,
its just more difficult to do so.
i just can't find those right words
that will describe the love i have for you.
Those words do not exist
and i wish they never will.
I wish you felt my love to you
without me telling you in words.
Comments about I Wish You Felt My Love... by Allenika ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl