Can Love Be Hid? - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
</>Every star, in the sky,
Has a story, from its high !
On each one, with her style,
Each story, give us a smile!
Sometimes, we dropp a tear,
Then, the sun, decides to appear!
We, wonder on what to do,
To hide, or go on through!
Let's say, it's our state of mind,
To express a desire, of any kind!
We ask the stars: Is it true?
That our feelings, are sometimes in blue?
But when, we are in love,
Everyone can see it! Even a Dove!
There is a way, to see, what happened with you!
To look in your eyes, or hear, your talking, too!
Can LOVE be hid?
The stars say, absolutely: NO!
Can you believe it or not?
Try to be in LOVE, A LOT!
Comments about Can Love Be Hid? by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda