Candle Light - Poem by taylor hakala
shining through time.
light the dime.
kill the evil,
slaughter knights of dark.
until all are killed,
cover space faster then a spark.
fall upon earth's knee.
world begins to fall,
and the dark lords have a ball.
Comments about Candle Light by taylor hakala
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl