Cannot Find Words For My Nerves - Poem by Lorene Kinsey
Cannot find words for my nerves
unsteady hands, heart trembling.
Instantly begin to sweat, sick
feeling in the pit of me.
Worst fear, greatest hope
echoing in my ear.
Explains why I've been so
nuts these last 5 days,
vacant, fearing, anticipating,
voice too weak to speak.
Knew I would be like this,
powerless, all I want is to run,
hide, cry, but instead, steal
a moment to write, release.
Fight tears from running
black mascara down powdered cheeks.
Have a meeting in hours,
please, ease, please.
Comments about Cannot Find Words For My Nerves by Lorene Kinsey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda