Canteen - Poem by Abhilash Pillai
A place of everyone's dream
Where college always seems green
With all jubilation among the teens
Yes, it's our 'Canteen'
It's every evening's routine
Girls chatting about their things
Each of them dressed like Queen
Enters the only place 'Canteen'
Boy's activeness shows its grin
Silence diminishes, as it never had been
Dominates surroundings of 'Canteen'
Eyes searching for their favourite beings
If succeeds, celebrates the win
Praying to have everyday same scene
Leave the place of Love and Life 'Canteen'
Comments about Canteen by Abhilash Pillai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl