My Little Flower - Poem by Abhilash Pillai
Hovering around the lilly white,
What i know is round and bright.
Sets me dizzy all through the night,
For You the one, who is in twilight.
Oh my flower! You hold my breadth,
The scent from you has all my wealth.
Up and above the bud so bright,
You thy one have lit my light.
Down and below the head so high,
To you my one, i owe my life.
All this buzzing what you see,
Is from the one, your bumble bee.
Comments about My Little Flower by Abhilash Pillai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl