What's Life - Poem by Abhilash Pillai
Life is a journey
that begins at birth,
an exploration of a paradise
Life is a heartbeat
and the song of a bird.
It's the voice of those you love
and all the music you've ever heard.
Life is the most precious gift from God
that you'll ever receive,
and to live it to its fullest,
you've only to believe...
that this is your life,
and you can be,
all you've ever
hoped to be.
Comments about What's Life by Abhilash Pillai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl