Carried Away With Chirurgic Angels - Poem by Florida Angel
Frantic Search awakes with Chirurgic Voices:
* How can we save this soul?
- What is the Prognostic, Consul?
* Wondering Mind, heart overflowing, soul bypasses
-Either kill the body or cleanse the mind
* Her time is not set yet, there won’t be a clear torch
to an anguish soul that resigns to rest…
- Run, Run, Run! We can’t be caught here on arrest
* So can’t we leave this Soul like that on aeriest
- Her ears are awaken in too many thoughts,
her heart is bleeding in pain,
she is flying inside her own body following our diagnostics
* None to win, none to defeat, too many years have past,
her back is all stabbed, her tears are washing her blood,
her built in smile to deceive evil steady and strong,
there is nothing else to be done…Let’s Pray…
Just Pray to God for Rest!
And there they did, found piece for the Moment,
inside the little girls body, the two God Sent Angels
forever locked with her luck, still HUMAN Alive, and so Absorbent.
Comments about Carried Away With Chirurgic Angels by Florida Angel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You