Catch Up - Poem by Josiah Hutchison
I can almost see your face-
I can almost hear your voice-
I can almost feel your touch.
But almost will never give me
I can wait to see you-though-
I can wait. It's not all
dark on the horizion. You
are there. We are there.
It's not as bad as some think.
Wait for me-we'll play catch-up -
you and I.
Comments about Catch Up by Josiah Hutchison
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: dark
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl