Josiah Hutchison Poems
- The Darkness Inside (The Tears... I hope no one thinks I'm some...
- Sunlight Something about the sunlight magnified by the glass
- Ode To Ms. Martin A poem for my annoying English teacher. ...
- Catch Up I can almost see your face- I can almost hear your ...
- Another (Lyrics) One of my more Christian ...
- Catch Up (Lyrics) The song version of my poem Catch-up, ...
- The Wasted Tears The Wasted Tears 1/26 This poem was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Josiah Hutchison
Catch Up (Lyrics)
The song version of my poem Catch-up,
which is preformed by my band, House
So you don't get confused, I'll go over the
mod chorus2-mod chorus3-chorus-close
Josiah Hutchison and Matt White
You were gone,
memories scattered on the floor;
they can't do me any good anymore.
It's too late,
now your gone too soon.
And those sad songs on the radio
are only making it worse.
I feel like I'm loosing you;
like a memory that just won't stay, ...