Catching Thieves - Poem by Naveed Akram
Catching thieves of the night is rewarding,
As they expect a real deal in life when guarding.
Life is forsaken, and death is complete,
Your major reason for stealing is to defeat.
The money may disappear and reappear -
Full exposure to the elements of the atmosphere.
Money has to be made by those who are merry,
Outcasts are the men who steal from those who are budgetary.
Comments about Catching Thieves by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl