Cats: More Than A Musical To Me - Poem by Sandra Osborne
Waiting for the hissing
And the hating to occur.
Waiting for the hissing,
And the flying of the fur.
Comments about Cats: More Than A Musical To Me by Sandra Osborne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: hate
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda