Stephen (Steve) Howard
Celebrity - Poem by Stephen (Steve) Howard
When I see me I get all inspired.
It's a wonder I'm not more admired.
On a pedestal high I should be,
turning slow for the faithful to see.
Then should I belch or pass gas,
I'd cry, "How rude and how crass! ",
and the world a contrite, "Pardon me! ".
Comments about Celebrity by Stephen (Steve) Howard
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda