Stephen (Steve) Howard
Stephen (Steve) Howard Poems
- Haiku 2
- Hope Comes the morning, thrush will call, from brambled ...
- The Garden My heart has made a garden, where the thorn ...
- The Whimsicle Pickle The Whimsicle pickle, was out for a ...
- Cream And Sugar I think upon my now ex wife, who was to me ...
- Walls There comes a time, when the walls fall down. We see...
- The Ship If I must steer this ship alone, the sea ...
Born in North Carolina, spending his early years in the Appalachian mountains. There weaned on bluegrass and gospel music, and listening to the tales and stories of the misty highlands. Now retired, he spends as much time as possible in the woodlands and on the sweet rivers of his adopted home of northwest Florida. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''True friends still come to the show when you no longer can dance.''Stephen (Steve) Howard
''A poem is a stone, skipped across a lake of song, at last to sink into the heart.''Stephen (Steve) Howard
''The meadowlark sings anyway. So shall I.''Stephen (Steve) Howard
''Be it throne or wooden stool, where sits man, there sits a fool.''SH
''We're all the same age. Just on different schedules.''SH
Comments about Stephen (Steve) Howard
I gave her flowers
Her smile among the roses
Two bouquets I see