Change - Poem by Tessa Monaghan
There and there,
everywhere you look,
everything is changing.
the places, the days, the weeks.
that some people
to accept it.
Change, good and bad.
But either way
nothing is going to change.
what it does,
Comments about Change by Tessa Monaghan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda