Dislocated Heart Poems
- Afraid Of Losing You i am afraid. afraid of losing you. you...
- ! So.. Will You Marry Me? ? ? Hey Baby, I go through my ...
- ~try Be Perfect Just For You~ we all make mistakes, i ...
- `say 'It's Over' Telling myself not to worry, Lying to ...
- **love You** When all crashes.. Will you be here? People ...
- All I Feel Is Dead Inside... I'm falling out.. Theres no ...
- ! Lost Faith... Do you even know me? When I tell you I love...
Love to write, it helps me express what I can't say outloud..
Writing is my soul on paper.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Afraid Of Losing You
i am afraid.
afraid of losing you.
you are what a dream is like,
pure and flawless.
i am completely falling for you
your beyond what i want and more
your pure right to the soul.
ill be gentle,
ill take you by you hand.
kiss you lightly,
and say the sweetest things,
cause you know you deserve the best.
ill show you my world.
ill show you what i am really like.
i wont show you a cover.
ill strip down to my boxers,
just to show you that i care,
and that im aint hiding anything.
we been through alot
but we still ...