Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Christmas Is Coming! - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Christmas is coming once again!
Born will be the Babe once more;
Bringing joy to the world like rain;
This is the Truth and not folklore!
Oh, hurry and pray that the war ends;
Let peace on earth again prevail;
It's time for souls to make amends,
And see Santa Claus' trail!
Dear Robert, let's hope you do join us!
We miss you much and all your fuss;
Let's hope, you can make it somehow,
And enjoy Christmas-time and its great love!
Comments about Christmas Is Coming! by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl