Christmas Poem - Poem by Claire Page
The sky is dark,
The stars are shining,
I can hear bells.
I can see something in the sky,
I can see a light which is red,
Just like Rudolph's nose,
It must be the time of year,
What day is it today?
Oh no is Christmas Eve,
So it is Rudoph's nose,
Trying to shine to lead the way.
Comments about Christmas Poem by Claire Page
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl