Classes And Lectures - Poem by Naveed Akram
They found adayago a silly man in the new shirt,
A really good find that kept them away and running,
To be listened to are these people who riot in heads.
A dork I mean is a terrible man who fiddles on who
The person is that stayed long at class and found at last
His intelligent look and excuse at being with the next lecture.
Comments about Classes And Lectures by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl