Dog goD 8Hate
Clear Water Here! - Poem by Dog goD 8Hate
Enticing forms numerous, even to me,
daily send bait of bane for suckers -
the sea of fickle fools.
Battering irony that cavorts to
weak & well, seeking internal
satisfactions known not to me.
Fishy morsels of baneful shark
tease the pan’s fry - blind the eye
to baked bass with large mouths
I seek to speak and care not for
impeding dangers, screaming
intensities of temptation.
Moreover! I’ll walk right out of here
If you don’t read into the aspiration
conferred my soul - IT’S NOT MINE!
Guileless prowess - Nov.15,2007
Comments about Clear Water Here! by Dog goD 8Hate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl